Sweet, sweet summer, with flowers all in bloom, perfuming the air just for your special day. Embrace these out-of-the-ordinary colors for a day that’s sure to be extraordinary.
10 Dream Bouquets from Real Weddings
Have you ever come across a bridal bouquet so positively pretty it stopped you in your tracks and made your eyeballs bulge? Maybe it was the color palette, or the long silk ribbons, or its effortless composition. We see a lot of bouquets around here, and while you can't deny the fact that they're all beautiful in their own right, there are those we simply can't turn away from. This is especially true when these Pinterest-worthy petals were actually carried by real brides (hashtag flowergoals).
It was about time we corralled a few of these stunners, so we teamed up with our sister sites to bring you some jaw-dropping real bouquets from the Midwest to the West Coast; you know, the ones that evoked tears of joy when they hit our inbox (kidding...).
1. A Classic Edina Wedding - Minnesota Bride
2. A Decadant Wedding on the Duluth Shore - Minnesota Bride
3. Storybook Ending: An Enchanting Lakewold Garden Wedding - Seattle Bride
4. West Coast, Best Coast: Vibrant Wedding at the Seattle Yacht Club - Seattle Bride
5. Springtime Mountain Wedding at Keyes Peak Ski Lodge - Wisconsin Bride
Flowers: DIY by the bride's uncle || Photography: Alison Kundratic Photography
6. Happy Campers Join Together at Camp Wandawega - Wisconsin Bride
7. A Stunning Gold & Gem Toned Wedding at the Natural History Museum - California Wedding Day
8. A Gorgeous Vineyard Wedding at Sunstone Winery - California Wedding Day
9. A Perfect Fit: Wine Country Wedding - Oregon Bride
10. Eclectic & Colorful Hood River Winery Wedding - Oregon Bride