Bring bright hues into your wedding day details. Jewelry, accessories, desserts and décor all get a splash of color in this season’s freshest palettes.
Bright and Bold Wedding Invitations
1. Get a little daring with off-centered text and bold colors. Then surprise your guests by coordinating the invitation’s design to other aspects of the wedding, like the cake or centerpieces. Watermark Stationery
2. Planning a formal wedding? This chandelier graphic can be used for upscale events of all kinds. For an instant upgrade, a sprinkling of Swarovski crystals can be applied to the chandelier, adding a little extra sparkle. Fleurish
3. Custom-designed by letterpress company Studio Olivine, this invitation caters to the eco-friendly bride. Each piece is printed on 100 percent recycled hand-made paper using soy-based ink. Letter Perfect
4. A reception at the Minnesota Landscape Arboretum inspired this floral Art Nouveau invitation. Balancing contemporary with formal, designs are becoming “more graphic, less Victorian,” says designer Anne Golliher. Gaddere
5. A new technique brings letterpress into every budget. As with this invitation, letter-press paper can be used with offset printing to keep the soft, porous texture without the higher price tag. A screen-printed muslin bag ties it all together. Watermark Stationery
6. All pieces from designer Cat Seto’s collection are hand-embellished, based on her own illustrations and watercolors. Made for today’s contemporary couple, this invitation exudes elegant yet urban appeal. Letter Perfect