A note from our publisher, Sonja Babich.
Top First Dance Songs
A wedding first dance comes from an age-old royal tradition. The guest of honor, usually a person of royalty or high society, would commence a royal ball with the first dance. Nowadays, the first dance is a coveted, special moment for any wedding, and the song a couple chooses is important in representing their relationship and love for each other. Finding a song for your first dance can be quite the task, so the team here at Minnesota Bride gathered our top love-filled songs to get you started on your own song search.
- Thinking Out Loud, Ed Sheeran
- A Thousand Years, Christina Perry
- At Last, Etta James
- Speechless, Dan + Shay
- Make You Feel My Love, Adele
- Passport Home, JP Cooper
- Can’t Help Falling in Love, Elvis Presley
- Marry Me, Train
- You Are The Reason, Calum Scott
- Open Arms, Journey
- Perfect, Ed Sheeran
- You Are The Best Thing, Ray LaMontagne
- When a Man Loves a Woman, Michael Bolton
At the end of the day, we want to emphasize that you should select a song for your first dance that represents YOU and your relationship. Check out our incredible Minnesota Bride member DJs and Musicians here!