Brides, grooms, photographers: Get a wedding published in Minnesota Bride magazine! We are looking for fabulous, creative and beautiful weddings that took place in Minnesota. We want to feature couples who have a great story about their engagement, proposal and/or wedding.
Deadline to submit is July 15th for weddings occurred from Jan 1 - Jun 30. We will notify by October 15th if they've been selected.
WHAT KIND OF PHOTOS SHOULD I SUBMIT?
Please include as many of the following elements as possible: the couple, flowers, tabletop decor, interesting or innovative signs, favors, seating assignment table, decorative elements, food close-ups, the cake, invitation suite, the church, a view of the entire reception or ceremony scene, bridesmaids or groomsmen with the bride or groom.
- You must include the following information about each couple: their first and last names, phone number AND email address, date they were married, location of reception site/ceremony.
- Do not send images that will run in your ad.
- Do not send the same images you are also sending to other local bridal publications.
- Do not send out-of-season images, old images or images that have already been published.
Do not send all of the photography from the wedding. Edit to your best shots (about 60 per wedding).
HOW TO SUBMIT:
We are now only accepting submissions through our online submission site.
Online submission instructions:
- Click here to find a registration form. Fill out the information and click "create new account."
- An email will be sent to you allowing you to log into our submission site and set up a password.
- You are now logged into the site. Whenever you're logged in, you'll see a small camera icon at the top right of the page. Click that icon at any time to go to your profile page, where you'll have the opportunity to submit photos and view any images you have previously submitted.
- Site limitations: The size can only handle 30MB per upload. You can upload your submission in batches if needed. Batches of 10-15 images might be necessary for larger images. File size suggestion: 1440 pixels x 960 pixels at 300 dpi is about a 1 MB jpeg file.
- Save: Please click save after you have completed each submission.
- Proof: Please check that all your photos have uploaded.
To log-in again at any time, simply go to submit.irondiamondmedia.com/user.
YOU WILL BE INFORMED:
By October 15, 2022 if we are publishing one of your weddings. Please email Janet McLaughlin if you have not heard from us and would like to submit your weddings to another publication.
By submitting these forms, we assume you have received proper releases from any individuals and locations features in the photos. Photos you submit may be featured in the print version of the magazine, on our web site or both and will be credited with the name of your photography business.
By submitting photography or artwork, Iron Diamond Media, Inc is guaranteed that:
a) The use of art in connection with the magazine title will not infringe or violate the rights of any other person or entity, including without limitation, any copyright, trademark or service markright, or violate any applicable law.
b) The supplier of the art/photography hereby agrees he/she will obtained adequate and proper releases, permissions, licenses or other authorizations from all persons and entities who or which provide services, materials or rights with respect to the work at the time of submission of final artwork who would claim any interest or right, direct or indirect. Public figures or celebrities are exempt from signing a release.
Contact Minnesota Bride editor, Megan White.