Tommy Astrup and Abby Sekus had been dating for about a year when he proposed to her on the Stone Arch Bridge one snowy night a couple of days before Christmas in 2021.
Top 10 Highest-viewed Weddings of 2016
In 2016 we scoured Minnesota to bring you the prettiest real weddings we could find. We saw many trends, new ideas, color palettes, and more. What we love most, however, is being able to witness the personal and unique way that our beautiful couples express their love for one another as they say "I do." Every event that comes to us is special in its own way and has a certain quality that keeps us coming back to pour over the little details. Because we love everything about these one-of-a-kind weddings it would be impossible to choose our favorites. That's why every year we leave it up to our viewers to determine our top 10 weddings of the year. We have combed through our analytics to uncover our most frequently visited features and we've rounded them up here so you can take another peek, revisit old favorites and catch posts that you may have missed. The pageviews don't lie, and these are some truly amazing couples who had a vision for their big day, and worked with talented local vendors to help achieve it.
So, without further adieu, enjoy a second look at our top 10 highest-viewed weddings of 2016. We can't wait to see what the next year brings!
1. Ally + Jake: Golden Hour Wedding at BWB Ranch
2. Jordan + Kyle: Minnesota Viking Kyle Rudolph's Wedding in Paradise
3. Sarah + Seth: A Golden Summer Wedding at VanLynn Road Moon Barn
4. Mindy + Ryan: A Chic Calhoun Beach Club Wedding
5. Colleen + Tony: A Black and White Wedding with Unexpected Pops of Color
6. Emily + Barret: A Blossom-inspired Big Day at Kellerman's
7. Lauren + Andy: A Lakeside Wedding at Manhattan Beach Lodge
8. Lydia + Michael: Wedded Bliss at Loring Social
9. Danielle + Terry: Whimsical Woodland Wedding at Juliane James Place
10. Monica + Brendan: A Long-distance Couple Ties the Knot in MN