When it feels like wedding jitters have gotten the best of you, try these products to help bring a sense of calm.
Occasion for Opulence: Victorian Styles Perfect for a Dash of Storybook Romance
Calling all fans of a whimsical style that looks straight out of the Victorian era. With fresh florals, bright candles, and the perfect shade of blue, this look is light and airy, and oh so romantic.
Studio Fleurette artfully arranges a bountiful mass of pastel blossoms in this lavish centerpiece. Peach-hued candles play off the blush-toned cappuccino garden roses, while the subtle shades of the tablecloth and napkins from BBJ Linens echo the sky-blue blossoms. A classic table setting from Rudy's Event Rentals graces the table.
This breezy Galia Lahav ballgown from Annika Bridal Boutique swathes our bride in fairy-tale magic. She floats on a cloud of billowing layers of tulle with lace detailing, while off-the-shoulder sheer sleeves add voluptuous luxury. Soft curls and blush makeup styled by The Salon by Andrea Hunt add to the storybook aura, with subtle grandeur courtesy of dangling gold earrings from Nea Milano.
1. The groom is dashing in a navy tux with a black lapel and matching bowtie, both from The Black Tux. A simple boutonniere from Studio Fleurette completes his just-married style.
2. Generous blossoms in this unstructured bouquet spill from the bride's arm, enhanced by a streaming blue ribbon—pairing perfectly with the extravagantly romantic gown.
3. The proverbial “something blue” takes shape in this striking cake from Ink Sweets. Abstracted petals tipped in gold climb up the tiers for luxe accent.
4. Bursts of color from ranunculus and grape hyacinth combine with a hint of green that ties together the design of these sweet and petite boutonnieres.
5. Flowering quince branches spring forth from this exquisite floral and foliage installation by Studio Fleurette.
6. A tablescape worthy of an Old Master’s still life finds a welcome setting in Bavaria Downs’ charm. White chairs from de Vasco’s Daughters contrast crisply with Silk & Willow’s frothy silk runner that flows throughout the design. Brass goblets from Style Society add to the old-world aesthetic.
7. Distinctive script on a deckle-edged invitation requests the pleasure of your guests’ presence in this stationery suite designed by Amelia Niu Studio. The wax seals speak of times long past; the deep blue here will reappear in the linens, while the small floral prints hint at the blossoms adorning the ceremony and reception.
8. Layers of tempting salted brown-butter swiss meringue separate the melt-in-your-mouth orange and almond cake from Ink Sweets.