Ashley Seanger of The Glamour Ranch brings the two styles together to create the ultimate picnic inspiration.
A Glitzy and Glamorous Wedding
Some sparkle certainly never hurt anybody! We are obsessed with this vintage style, with textured floral arrangements, velvet chairs, and a hanging chandelier. If you're looking for a celebration that looks straight out of a scene from The Great Gatsby, take a peek at this styled shoot for some major inspiration.
1. Our bride is a showstopper in a sequined reception dress from Shopbop. Subtle, sophisticated makeup by Heather Trachsel balances her look with a shimmering smoky eye and delicate nude lip. A natural hairstyle by Cristina Ziemer Beauty accentuates her effortless glamour.
2. The bridesmaid's dress in bold claret makes a fashion-forward statement, while the bride radiates confidence in a silky puff-sleeved gown. Opulent earrings complete their ensembles, with clouds of peonies for bouquets, tied with ribbons from Silk & Willow.
3. In the airy Lafayette Club, statuesque gold candelabras flank the table accenting the soft, dreamy florals by Ashley Fox Designs, while a crystal chandelier twinkling above adds a hint of timeless chic.
4. An intimate table setting features eye-catching chairs from Collected & Co., with contrasting textures: The rounded rose velvet chair exudes romance, the scalloped metal chair brings the contemporary edge.
5. Heavenly floral centerpieces take center stage in sorbet shades of spring. Bronze vases rise gracefully above a veritable garden of peonies, mock orange and coral bell foliage. Place settings keep it elegant, with a whisper of blush.
6. Raise a glass to our stunning lady of the hour. No big day is complete without a celebratory glass of bubbly. The ideal adornment for her look, sparkling statement earrings from Anthropologie, speak for themselves.
7. Get the party started with a glam reception gown cinched with a rhinestone belt. This sparkling ruffle-shoulder maxi dress from Shopbop is guaranteed to liven up an evening on the dance floor.
8. Resting on place cards delicately inscribed by Shasta Bell Calligraphy, boutonnieres echo the bridal bouquets with pale yellows and sweet pinks.