VOTE NOW for Minnesota Bride’s Best of 2023 awards!
Best of 2021: Party Pics
There were smiles all around for the annual event where all things wedding and fabulous were celebrated: Minnesota Bride’s Best of 2021 awards. Winners and finalists were recognized, guests made merry, and entertainment, spirits and food abounded. A special thanks to Nicollet Island Pavilion for hosting the celebration. Additionally, Minnesota Bride’s Best of 2021 wouldn’t have been made possible without Big Ink, Collected & Co., Doggy Social, Engle // Olson, The Fab Tap, Festivities, Girl Friday, Instant Request DJ Entertainment, Laine Palm Designs, Linen Effects, Loring String Quartet, Mani Mela, Mintahoe Catering & Events, PHOS Events, Rolling Forks Vineyards, Sadie’s Floral, Summit Hill Studios, The Traveling Photo Booth, Unparalleled Parking, and WarPaint International.
1. Appropriately fabulous, the owner of The Fab Tap, Lindsey Pattee, mingled with photographers Athena Hays of Empiria Studios and Anna Bye of The Byes Photo.
2. Editor’s Pick for Best Event Design was awarded to the very happy team at Laine Palm Designs.
3. Meet the talented women who aptly curate Minnesota Bride: Janet McLaughlin, senior art director; Megan White, editor, and Sonja Babich, owner and publisher.
4. Looking lovely in white, Sonja Babich had no trouble keeping the audience’s attention as she presented awards and discussed the past year.
5. Laine Palm Designs created a romantic ambiance for the evening with the stage decorated with pink and white floral arrangements by Sadie’s Couture Floral and dazzling gold frames by Girl Friday.
6. A vibrant team from Instant Request DJ Entertainment accepted the Member of the Year award.
7. Bridal Accents Couture’s talented team posed with Minnesota Bride’s Fall/Winter 2021 cover, which featured one of their exquisite gowns.
Click here to view the winners!