Photos by: Matt Blum Photography
Brides, grooms, photographers: Get a wedding published in Minnesota Bride magazine! We are looking for fabulous, creative and beautiful weddings that took place in Minnesota. We want to feature couples who have a great story about their engagement, proposal and/or wedding.
UPCOMING DEADLINES: August 1, 2013 (Weddings occurring between February 2013 and July 2013.)
WHAT KIND OF PHOTOS SHOULD I SUBMIT?
Please include as many of the following elements as possible: the couple, flowers, tabletop decor, interesting or innovative signs, favors, seating assignment table, decorative elements, food close-ups, the cake, invitation suite, the church, a view of the entire reception or ceremony scene, bridesmaids or groomsmen with the bride or groom.
WHAT TO SUBMIT:
- A disk of up to 50 low-resolution images per wedding and an accompanying contact sheet on letter-size paper, 12 images per page. Please label the images on the contact sheet with their cooresponding image name.
- You may send an accompanying CD of corresponding high-resolution images so we won't have to to order images from you if we decide to run your submission, but this is not required.
- Do not send images that will run in your ad.
- Do not send the same images you are also sending to other local bridal publications.
- Do not send out-of-season images, old images or images that have already been published.
INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING WITH EVERY SUBMISSION:
- Your name/business name as you'd want it to run in print
- Phone number
- Email address
- Date of submission
- Wedding couple's names
- Couple's phone number and email address
- Date of wedding
- Ceremony and reception location
- Any other information you'd like us to know about the wedding, including a vendor list or the couple's love story.
Senior Art Director
900 S. Third St.
Minneapolis, MN 55415
SUBMITTING TO MNBRIDE.COM
We also accept submissions for our website. Email Minnesota Bride Web Editor Megan McCarty with a link to images as well as basic information about the wedding—date, location, couple's names and bride's contact information.
By submitting these forms, we assume you have received proper releases from any individuals and locations features in the photos. Photos you submit may be featured in the print version of the magazine, on our web site or both and will be credited with the name of your photography business.
By submitting photography or artwork, Tiger Oak Media, Inc is guaranteed that:
a) The use of art in connection with the magazine title will not infringe or violate the rights of any other person or entity, including without limitation, any copyright, trademark or service markright, or violate any applicable law. b) The supplier of the art/photography hereby agrees he/she will obtained adequate and proper releases, permissions, licenses or other authorizations from all persons and entities who or which provide services, materials or rights with respect to the work at the time of submission of final artwork who would claim any interest or right, direct or indirect. Public figures or celebrities are exempt from signing a release.
Photos will not be returned unless you include a self addressed stamped envelope with your submission.
Contact Minnesota Bride editor Sarah Baumann.