Something Blue: New Takes on the Colorful Tradition
by:Sarah Baumann Rogers
(1) With its baby-blue patent leather finish and super-sleek pointy-toe silhouette, this Dior pump ($660) is the shoe of wedding dreams. Available at Nordstrom.
(2) Cinderella’s glass slipper has nothing on this glam Manolo Blahnik number. Sapphire satin and a bejeweled brooch on the toe make this pump ($965) the belle of the ball. Available at Nordstrom.
(3) A pretty little belt cinched at the waist puts a finishing touch on your wedding-day look. This one, the Elliott by Nestina ($60), features pale aqua velvet ribbon with a crystal embellishment at the center. Available at BHLDN.
(4) A starburst of diamonds surrounds a round-cut aquamarine ($7,950) in this totally stellar vintage ring—so you can check off your “something old,” too. Available at JB Hudson Jewelers.
(5) Your ring deserves a special place—make it this Tiffany-blue porcelain treasure box ($22), adorned with gold script and a sweet, petite heart on the inside. Available at BHLDN.
(6) Bigger is better. Case in point: this glamorous vintage 24-carat emerald-cut aquamarine ring, accented with baguette diamonds ($6,200). Available at JB Hudson Jewelers.
(7) Finding wedding jewelry can be a quest—you want something chic but timeless, maybe even understated. This vintage rhinestone tennis bracelet ($110) fits the bill. Available at Che Bella.
(8) Who says your engagement ring needs to be the classic diamond? Take your cue from the royals and choose one in a blue hue, like this cushion-cut 3.3-carat aquamarine surrounded by a halo of round diamonds ($14,500). Available at JB Hudson Jewelers.